Sewer/Septic Line Coverage $7.99 per month
You may not realize it, but as a homeowner, you are responsible for the sewer/septic lines that carry wastewater away from your home. With such a complex and hidden network of external drains, there is a real risk that something can go wrong. Problems with any part of this underground system can be difficult to access and complicated to fix.
A collapsed or severely clogged line often requires specialized equipment and expert repair technicians to locate and deal with the problem. Sewer/septic line blockages and collapses can be complicated and expensive to repair. Even if you manage to find a plumber who can do the job on short notice, the repair costs could run into thousands of dollars. Repairing a segment of pipe can cost $500 and replacing a collapse can cost as much as $2,500.
Coverage costs just 26¢ per day. So why not protect the line that takes waste water away from your home? With Sewer/Septic Line Coverage you'll get year-round emergency response and avoid costly repair bills.
Click here to sign up for coverage
Terms & Conditions
Sewer/Septic Line Coverage provides homeowners with:
- 24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE HOTLINE Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- PRIORITY RESPONSE A local Home Emergency Insurance Solutions' contractor will make your emergency a priority
- QUALITY WORK All Home Emergency Insurance Solutions' contractors are fully licensed and insured
- NO BILLS TO PAY Up to $3,000 in repairs costs per service call covered for locating and replacing or repairing your sewer/septic line
- UP TO TWO SERVICE CALLS PER YEAR Giving you up to $6,000 in coverage annually